Want to team up with tdi?
We are looking for engineers in a variety of areas from business web applications to infrastructure, embedding, and control.
**To companies in the Nagoya and Osaka areas**
We are particularly interested in companies who are willing to provide us with systematic support.
We can start by exchanging information. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
For inquiries, please call 06-6201-7773 (Kansai Partnership Promotion Department).
Business Partners Currently Solicited
・Business partners with business system engineers and business Java/web engineers
・Business partners engaging in the business of embedding/control and/or semiconductors
・Business partners operating in the Chubu region
We are looking for engineers in other areas as well.
Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the procedure for us to become your business partner?
- Please first register your company using the designated form. We will review your application and contact you at a later time. **Please note that we may have to turn down your application for the present depending on the results of the review.
- Is there any criterion that we need to meet to become your business partner?
- The acquisition of PrivacyMark or ISMS certification from JIPDEC is required.
Due to the revision of the Worker Dispatching Act, we also, in principle, request business partners to acquire the license for general worker dispatching undertakings.
- We don't have the PrivacyMark or the ISMS certification, nor the license for general worker dispatching undertaking, at present. In this case, is it difficult for us to become your business partner?
- If you intend to acquire the PrivacyMark or the ISMS certification, please inform us of the details of your schedule for acquiring them. We will check it and contact you separately.
If you don't have the license for general worker dispatching undertakings, we will limit our partnership to one based on a contractor agreement or a quasi-mandate agreement.